Monday, December 14, 2015

Do Now 12/14

                            If I were to wear an invisible cloak there would be many things I would do, a few being sorting out traffic, I would help all the people worldwide with their chores, I would deliver as much food and clothing as possible to those in need of it, and lastly I would stop fights and bullying worldwide. The way I would help with the traffic would be by getting rid of whatever is causing the traffic. I would deliver food and money to those in need some examples of people that are in need would be the homeless, those in shelters, etc. I would also give those in need technology. Examples of technology I would give would be tablets, computers, etc.
                          I would also stop fights worldwide, by doing this I could save peoples lives and make someones day. The less bullying the less problems in our world, after I helped a victim I would take off my invisibility cloak and take the victim home. If lot's to good people had invisibility worldwide our world would be a lot better and there would be less problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment